[rdo-dev] [ppc64le] TripleO Container Build Job Questions

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 23:27:38 UTC 2018

> We think it'd be a lot easier to pull a couple builders in on the RDO end of

If by "RDO" you mean in RDO Cloud, there are two answers:
1) adding a multiarch computes was not included into design, there's
separate ops team managing RDO Cloud which we would need to consult
and get estimates, I'd expect this to be
2) we actually do not need to add physical nodes, you just need to
provide publicly available openstack cloud account which we could add
as a separate nodepool provider. Is that an option?

> things rather than stand up a container job over on centos ci, but for the
> most part we're just looking for direction, because we've heard seemingly
> conflicting information from either side.

What is the conflicting info and why is standing up a container job on
ci.centos.org a problem?
As it was pointed out, job is already defined there, you just need to
assign it to ppc64e duffy nodes.

Cheers,
Alan