[rdo-dev] Upcoming Meetups

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 09:59:56 UTC 2018

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

~Rain.

* Tuesday June 19 in Berlin, DE: OpenStack Meetup Berlin #13 @ScaleUp  -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Berlin/events/251561825/

* Tuesday June 19 in Palo Alto, CA, US: Stop Throwing Money Away on Cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/251110189/

* Wednesday June 20 in Stockholm, SE: OpenStack Forum #3 -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Sweden/events/249868407/

* Wednesday June 20 in New York, NY, US: Containers rule the world:
Containerized OpenStack for more efficient Operations -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-New-York/events/250114637/

* Thursday June 21 in Reston, VA, US: Containers rule the world:
Containerized OpenStack for more efficient Operations -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Nova/events/250114676/

* Saturday June 23 in Berlin, DE: The easy way to Hybrid Kubernetes on AWS,
Azure, GCP, OpenStack and Bare-Metal -
https://www.meetup.com/kubernauts/events/250660359/

* Monday June 25 in Chicago, IL, US: Containers rule the world:
Containerized OpenStack for more efficient Operations -
https://www.meetup.com/Chicago-OpenInfrastructure/events/250114603/

* Monday June 25 in Sydney, AU: Australian OpenStack User Group - Quarterly
Brisbane Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/Australian-Open-Infrastructure-User-Group/events/251221960/

* Monday June 25 in Paris, FR: Kata Containers, Accélérateurs matériels,
anniversaire 8 ans -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-France/events/251695847/

* Friday June 29 in Bangalore, IN: High Scale Edge IoT, AI & Computing with
Kubernetes & Openstack at Target Corp -
https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Configuration-Management-Meetup/events/251680938/

--
K Rain Leander