[rdo-dev] Rocky preparation activities - 31-Jul-2018

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 10:42:37 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As you probably know Rocky GA is approaching [1] so it's time to start
getting our packages ready in RDOland [2].

Last week, client libraries and requirements were frozen so now it's the
time for package maintainers to do some things:

- Update package specs to add/remove/update dependencies in rpm-master
branch (remember we use explicit requirements for other OpenStack packages).
- If you have any other pending changes in your specs send them as soon as
possible please.
- This is also a last call for new packages or dependencies that you will
need to be included in Rocky.

If you have any question or doubt feel free to use this mailing list or
poke us in #rdo.

Best regards,

Alfredo

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/rocky/schedule.html