[rdo-dev] Unanswered RDO questions on ask.openstack.org

Mary Thengvall mthengva at redhat.com
Sat Jan 27 05:16:11 UTC 2018

hi all --

I've done a lot of sifting and sorting open questions over the last month
and we're back down to a (mostly) manageable list. I'd appreciate your help
with any and all of these that you can! Thanks in advance.

Best,
-m.

RDO PIKE: VLAN handling on OVS provider bridge
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/112133/rdo-pike-vlan-handling-on-ovs-provider-bridge/
Tags: pike-neutron, openstack-pike, ovs-bridge, ovs-vlan, vlans

overcloudrc not created
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/111918/overcloudrc-not-created/
Tags: rdo, triple-o, pike

cant ping vRouter from other hosts: Destination Host Prohibited
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/111780/cant-ping-vrouter-from-other-hosts-destination-host-prohibited/
Tags: pike-neutron, l3-agent, linuxbridge, centos7.3, virtual-router

openstack doesnt show the right storage space lvm
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/111670/openstack-doesnt-show-the-right-storage-space-lvm/
Tags: cinder, rdo

provider network vlan external dhcp
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/111140/provider-network-vlan-external-dhcp/
Tags: network, vlan, dhcp

Ocata:What does this error message mean?
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/111109/ocatawhat-does-this-error-message-mean/
Tags: ocata, nova, error

Openstack installation with binary distribution
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/110315/openstack-installation-with-binary-distribution/
Tags: openstack, openstack-package, hadoop, packagemanager
→ most recent response to comments: I am a hadoop administrator. I use
parcel installation for my cluster deployment which helps me to ease the
cluster installation process and I can manage software neither by package
manager nor downloading the binary manually.

how to resolved: "Error: Systemd start for openstack-nova-scheduler
failed!"
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/106887/how-to-resolved-error-systemd-start-for-openstack-nova-scheduler-failed/
Tags: nova-scheduler, rdo, packstack
→ it might be related to