[rdo-dev] Maintenance: review.rdoproject.org tonight @ 23:30UTC

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 22:31:53 UTC 2018

Hi,

We need to restart Jenkins on review.rdoproject.org to make new
configuration parameters effective.
We hope this new configuration will alleviate some of the performance
and slave disconnection issues we have been seeing.

In order to be able to restart Jenkins without impacting running jobs,
all new jobs will be queued and we will restart Jenkins once the
current jobs have finished.

We hope to be able to do this around 23:30UTC tonight if jobs have all
finished running, otherwise we will wait until they're complete before
proceeding.

Thanks,

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]