[rdo-dev] Possibly moving Q3 test day date (Feb 1, 2 -> Feb 8, 9)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 16:06:01 UTC 2018

The last couple of years, the Milestone 3 test date has fallen on the
Thursday, Friday before FOSDEM, which has resulted in certain key
players being absent, and test day essentially not happening.

I'd like to move the Q3 test day to February 8, 9, so that we can have a
better turnout. It also gives us an opportunity to promote the test day
at three in-person events - DevConf.cz, the CentOS Dojo, and FOSDEM -
and possibly have some more "outsiders" join us for this one.

Thoughts?

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen