[rdo-dev] Queens release notes, help needed

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 18:08:05 UTC 2018

TL;DR: Need help filling out
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-queens-release (Deadline: February 26)

As we approach the Queens release, we need to be looking through the
release checklist at http://rdoproject.org/rdo/release-checklist/  This
is the non-technical side of things: telling people about the work
that's been happening for the last six months.

Part of that is writing the release announcement.

See https://blogs.rdoproject.org/2017/09/rdo-pike-released/ for what we
did last time

I can use your help in filling out the sections that talk about what
happened in Queens. What are you particularly proud of? What's new in
RDO? What do you want to be sure all of our users know about?

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen