[rdo-dev] Missing packages for ppc64le builds of RDO

Haïkel Guémar hguemar at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 08:44:08 UTC 2018

On 02/08/2018 08:47 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 08:37:39AM +0100, Haïkel Guémar wrote:
>
>> Just make sure it is available in the buildroot (root.log shows missing
>> packages). In this case, liberasurecode was tagged in
>> cloud7-openstack-queens-testing, not cloud7-openstack-queens-candidate which
>> is the tag from where packages are pulled for the buildroot, so I had to
>> manually tag it.
>
> So something like:
>      koji -p cbs add-pkg cloud7-openstack-queens-candidate liberasurecode
> ?

To apply a tag on a specific build:
koji -p cbs tag-build cloud7-openstack-queens-candidate <nvr of the package>

the add-pkg command will register the package to the
cloud7-openstack-queens-candidate tag. It could be a pre-requisite, if
it wasn't the case as you can't apply a tag on a build if the package is
not registered to the tag.