[rdo-dev] Missing packages for ppc64le builds of RDO

Haïkel Guémar hguemar at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 07:37:39 UTC 2018

On 02/08/2018 03:27 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 03:27:26AM +0100, Haïkel Guémar wrote:
>
>> There was a failed rebuild which was due to missing liberasurecode from
>> buildroot, I fixed it.
>
> Thanks.  Just for my education how'd you fix it?  and who is able to fix
> similar issues in the future?

Just make sure it is available in the buildroot (root.log shows missing
packages). In this case, liberasurecode was tagged in
cloud7-openstack-queens-testing, not cloud7-openstack-queens-candidate
which is the tag from where packages are pulled for the buildroot, so I
had to manually tag it.

Regards,
H.