[rdo-dev] 1st RDO virtual meetup, April 12th. Call for presentations

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 17:19:03 UTC 2018

On April 12th, we will have our first virtual meetup. While some
technical details remain to figure out, the basics are this:

We'll have several 30-minute presentations, which will happen on a
Google Hangout, or similar, and will be recorded. Presentations should
be related to RDO or upstream OpenStack. Presentations will start around
9am Eastern US time, on April 12th, and will run for as long as we have
content.

If you would like to present at this meetup, please provide details
about your proposed talk at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlSXcphEVCJpi0dQFV1SdFDrSi2cZljfc698P6p2Z-dhJgNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

The call for papers will close on March 11th, at which time we will
select a schedule, so that we have a few weeks to promote this event
through the usual channels.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com