[rdo-dev] Missing packages for ppc64le builds of RDO

Haïkel Guémar hguemar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 02:27:26 UTC 2018

On 02/06/2018 06:47 PM, Michael Turek wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've been playing around with the ppc64le build of queens rdo that's
> available on trunk.rdoproject.org [0][1]
>
> I've been deploying it with packstack and I've hit two issues with
> missing packages.
>
> galera-25.3.16-1

There's a build in candidate
http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=17566

> python-pyeclib-1.5.0-1

There was a failed rebuild which was due to missing liberasurecode from
buildroot, I fixed it.

I fixed all of those issues, here's a link to the gerrit reviews
associated => https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/q/topic:fix-ppc64le
They'll get merged after CI validation.

Regards,
H.