[rdo-dev] RDO blogs

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 10:09:54 UTC 2018

This has taken a while to get everything in place, but, thanks to Duck,
we now have everything transitioned over.

All existing blog post links should redirect to the new location.

If you have posted a blog post recently (last 30 days), please check to
verify that it is present on the new blog, and that it is correctly
formatted/updated/etc, particularly if your post contained images.

Thanks.

There's still one technical detail to sort - outbound email from the
blog isn't working at the moment. So password resets won't work. I'll
try to get that resolved today.

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect
rbowen at redhat.com