[rdo-dev] Announcing Our OSAS Ambassadors!

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 08:39:08 UTC 2018

While I am back to work almost full time after the birth of my super sweet
twinsess, I'm not QUITE travelling across the pond YET and therefore have
recruited Haïkel Guémar and Molly Kepley to be the OSAS Ambassadors at
OpenStack Summit Vancouver and Red Hat Summit respectively.

I and the rest of the RDO community will be available on #rdo the weeks
that they're covering the booths to answer any questions, concerns, and
snarky comments they may have in the call of duty. However, if you're also
attending one of these summits, please consider joining Haïkel [0] or Molly
[1] for a shift or two and / or to demo something you've recently done.

Please join me in thanking them offline for their awesomeness!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-vancouver-summit-booth
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-manageIQ-ceph-rhSummit2018

--
K Rain Leander