[rdo-list] RDO Git commits stats

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 17:15:26 UTC 2017

I think long term we can host this directly from our software factory
instance on review.rdoproject.org (RepoXplorer is part of software
factory).

I believe the version that Fabien stood up is more up to date than the
one we're currently bundling but this won't always be the case.

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]