[rdo-list] Outage: RDO Infrastructure

Honza Pokorny honza at redhat.com
Fri Sep 8 14:15:15 UTC 2017

I'm still experiencing issues:

When running (which I run regularly, and it usually works for me):

    $ bash devmode.sh --no-gate --ovb --delete-all-stacks

I get the following error:

TASK [ovb-manage-stack : Return stack state] ***********************************
task path: /home/hpokorny/.quickstart/usr/local/share/ansible/roles/ovb-manage-stack/tasks/ovb-create-stack.yml:68
Friday 08 September 2017  11:12:22 -0300 (0:00:10.345)       0:01:05.262 ******
changed: [localhost] => {"censored": "the output has been hidden due to the fact that 'no_log: true' was specified for this result"}

TASK [ovb-manage-stack : Show stack status] ************************************
task path: /home/hpokorny/.quickstart/usr/local/share/ansible/roles/ovb-manage-stack/tasks/ovb-create-stack.yml:92
Friday 08 September 2017  11:13:06 -0300 (0:00:43.858)       0:01:49.120 ******
ok: [localhost] => {
    "stack_status.stdout_lines": [
        "| stack_status          | CREATE_FAILED                                                                                                                                            |"
    ]
}

TASK [ovb-manage-stack : Fail if stack did not deploy successfully] ************
task path: /home/hpokorny/.quickstart/usr/local/share/ansible/roles/ovb-manage-stack/tasks/ovb-create-stack.yml:96
Friday 08 September 2017  11:13:06 -0300 (0:00:00.086)       0:01:49.207 ******
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg": "Stack oooq-923-hpokorny--stack did not deploy successfully. See the stack status message above."}

localhost                  : ok=15   changed=5    unreachable=0    failed=1

It's very repeatable.  Is that related to the outage?

Thanks

Honza Pokorny