[rdo-list] RDO at the OpenStack PTG

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 13:10:15 UTC 2017

Hi!

The RDO community project [1] provides RPM OpenStack packages for deploying
on RHEL and CentOS.
RDO is analogous to Ubuntu Cloud Archive (UCA) which provides OpenStack
packages for installing on Ubuntu.

I'm no marketing or sales guy, I'm part of the RDO engineering team in
charge of building, packaging, testing and shipping RDO.

If you happen to be at the PTG and would like to chat about RDO, please let
me know off-thread so we can set aside some time. I'm always excited to
talk with users and operators !

Thanks and see you there !

[1]: http://rdoproject.org

David Moreau Simard