[rdo-list] RDO Mitaka with Ceph Jewel ?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Sep 1 15:50:45 UTC 2017

We have run RDO Mitaka with Jewel with no ill effects. We upgraded from Infernalis. Just had to follow the upgrade notes closely, and if there is any doubts there are any remaining Infernalis clients, don't finish upgrading the cluster settings related to dropping older client support.

Thanks,
Kevin