[rdo-list] Triangle OpenStack Meetup group needs a leader

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 12:50:08 UTC 2017

Hi, folks,

Since I know that a number of you are in or around the Raleigh, RTP area, I
hope that one of you is willing to step up to lead the Triangle OpenStack
Meetup group. The current leader has stepped back, and the group will be
discontinued (ie, the registration on Meetup.com will lapse) in about a
week unless someone is willing to take over.

Please let me know if you're willing to do this, and I'll forward the email
where you can take over.

Thanks!