[rdo-dev] Project hangouts/videos

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Nov 22 14:02:01 UTC 2017

Meetups are usually around 2 hours from experience ? No longer than that.
We can do three 30 minute time slots and allow an intro at the beginning
and then some break time inbetween ?

Organizing something longer than that would be tedious I think.

And yeah, it'd be cheap -- no room, food or swag required !

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]