[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon May 22 14:39:54 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rain

* Monday May 22 in Dublin, IE: Come join us for an evening of "OpenStack
in the Wild" - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ireland/events/238806182/

* Monday May 22 in Manchester, 18, GB: Live Migration and Advanced LBaaS
- https://www.meetup.com/Manchester-OpenStack-Meetup/events/239507652/

* Tuesday May 23 in Fort Collins, CO, US: Boston OpenStack Summit Rewind
- https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/240013373/

* Wednesday May 24 in San Diego, CA, US: Containers and OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackSanDiego/events/237028817/

* Wednesday May 24 in Hamburg, DE: OpenStack Meetup #8 @Windcloud -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Hamburg/events/239690056/

* Thursday May 25 in Littleton, CO, US: Discuss and Learn about
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Denver/events/239162213/

* Thursday May 25 in Pasadena, CA, US: Containers and OpenStack - The
May 2017 OpenStack L.A. Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-LA/events/239964385/

* Thursday May 25 in Lehi, UT, US: Open Stack Monthly Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-utah/events/240128506/

* Saturday May 27 in Bangalore, IN: Dissecting Stack -
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/239721343/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org