[rdo-list] Failures when trying to set up OpenStack Ocata all-in-one with Packstack

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue May 9 18:55:39 UTC 2017

Can you tell us how you got the issue ?
What's the command that was used to generate the configuration file ?
What about relevant parameters ?

There's some examples of how we run Packstack for integration tests
here [1][2], maybe it can help.

[1]: https://github.com/openstack/packstack#packstack-integration-tests
[2]: https://github.com/openstack/packstack/tree/master/tests (see
scenario bash files)