[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 17:17:18 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

Links to the RDO-CI team scrum[1] and recording[2] from this week's
meeting are below.

Highlights:

 - Meeting time will change due to a clash with tripleo meeting
   moving to Monday 3pm UTC

 - rdocloud update
   we are working in a shared tripleo-ci tenant with shared resources
   note: just a beta account we expect developer accounts at some point
   Spinning jobs:
    - poc-tripleo-quickstart-master-ovb-rdocloud-multiple-nics/
    - poc-tripleo-quickstart-master-ovb-rdocloud-public-bond/
    Reviews in job:
     - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/448805
     - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/445163/
    repurpose full-deploy-ovb for ci and personal use:
     - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/449370/

 - Quickstart to Upstream, phase 2 status
   - changes for usability and better logging have merged
   - have not merged new OVB playbook
   - adarazs/panda have core on tripleo-ci
   - request to let multinode jobs sit for a while and push out OVB transition

 - Multinode test status
   - expanding refactoring of networking
   - ipv6 needed - all ipv4 now
   - 3 node job still needed

 - Images builds
   - 3 or 4 different ways to build images
   - new version used in ocata and master - newton not switched over
   - old version - all osp versions
   - also have other teams depending on images
   - Action Item:  Wes to schedule a mtg to create a longer term plan for images, image-builds etc.

 - Heads up: Centos 7.4, RHEL 7.4, rdophase2 early feedback [3]

 - Announcements
   - Trello board moving to [4]
   - Launchpad bug list is moving - tripleo component - use quickstart, ci tags

[1] - https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rdo-infra-scrum
[2] - https://bluejeans.com/s/LYe@F/
[3] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/442764/
[4] - https://trello.com/b/U1ITy0cu/tripleo-ci-squad