[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups, week of March 27th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 27 17:12:17 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday March 27 in Manchester, 18, GB: Operating OpenStack - Sky UK's
OpenStack and a summary of the EUOps Midcycle -
https://www.meetup.com/Manchester-OpenStack-Meetup/events/238025390/

* Tuesday March 28 in Seattle, WA, US: Virtual Meetup: Power of
OpenStack and Hadoop -
https://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Business-Tech-Meetup/events/238643419/

* Tuesday March 28 in San Diego, CA, US: March Mingle -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackSanDiego/events/238395977/

* Tuesday March 28 in México City, MX: Cosas aprendidas de operar
OpenStack por Kio Networks -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenstackMexicoCity/events/238577867/

* Wednesday March 29 in Dublin, IE: Enabling Virtualization in SDN and
NFV world on IA - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ireland/events/238093532/

* Wednesday March 29 in Ottawa, ON, CA: State of OpenStack / Neutron, A
Fast Deep Dive / Stacks Across Ontario -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ottawa/events/237427156/

* Wednesday March 29 in Reston, VA, US: OpenStack for Architects Author
Presentation - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Nova/events/238059752/

* Wednesday March 29 in Glasgow, V2, GB: Episode 4. OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/DevOpsGlasgow/events/238379403/

* Wednesday March 29 in St. Petersburg, RU: Третий OpenStack Meetup
St.Petersburg -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Russia-St-Petersburg/events/238380554/

* Thursday March 30 in Budapest, HU: OpenStack Hungary March -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Hungary-Meetup-Group/events/238110587/

* Saturday April 01 in México City, MX: Workshop de Instalación
OpenStack con SUSE -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenstackMexicoCity/events/238569908/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison