[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Tue Mar 21 22:34:07 UTC 2017

Hi Rich,
hello together,

We've the following Meetup on this Saturday by our OpenStack Cologne Meetup:

Hands On OpenStack Ocata Online Deployment:

https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Cologne/events/237537376/

This is our first online Hands On session with RDO Packstack for a
multi-node deployment on packet.net and therefore limited only to 5
participants, but we're going to provide this session monthly and increase
the number of participants to 10 and more and provide some promo code for
those who'd like to register and pay for 3-4 hours great bare-metal
experience and learn the basics of an initial deployment with Packstack.

If any RDO enthusiasts and mentors would like to help newbies to get
started with OpenStack by packing Packstack on packet.net, our meetup group
would be more than thankful.

Thx,
-Arash