[rdo-list] Outreachy

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 13:39:25 UTC 2017

I got a handful of responses to this off-list, but in case anyone is
still interested in mentoring a project in Outreachy, there's still time
to add an idea to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Internship_ideas and
see if we can find an intern to pick it up.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org