[rdo-list] Blog posts, March 6th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 21:41:02 UTC 2017

There's lots of great blog posts this week from the RDO community.

RDO Ocata Release Behind The Scenes by Haïkel Guémar

I have been involved in 6 GA releases of RDO (From Juno to Ocata), and I
wanted to share a glimpse of the preparation work. Since Juno, our
process has tremendously evolved: we refocused RDO on EL7, joined the
CentOS Cloud SIG, moved to Software Factory.

Read more at http://tm3.org/ec

Developing Mistral workflows for TripleO by Steve Hardy

During the newton/ocata development cycles, TripleO made changes to the
architecture so we make use of Mistral (the OpenStack workflow API
project) to drive workflows required to deploy your OpenStack cloud.

Read more at http://tm3.org/ed

Use a CI/CD workflow to manage TripleO life cycle by Nicolas Hicher

In this post, I will present how to use a CI/CD workflow to manage
TripleO deployment life cycle within an OpenStack tenant.

Read more at http://tm3.org/ee

Red Hat Knows OpenStack by Rich Bowen

Clips of some of my interviews from the OpenStack PTG last week. Many
more to come.

Read more at http://tm3.org/ef

OpenStack Pike PTG: TripleO, TripleO UI - Some highlights by jpichon

For the second part of the PTG (vertical projects), I mainly stayed in
the TripleO room, moving around a couple of times to attend
cross-project sessions related to i18n.

Read more at http://tm3.org/eg

OpenStack PTG, trip report by rbowen

last week, I attended the OpenStack PTG (Project Teams Gathering) in
Atlanta.

Read more at http://tm3.org/eh

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison