[rdo-list] Changes to log URLs for ci.centos.org and review.rdoproject.org

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Jun 28 15:52:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Please note that log URLs for review.rdoproject.org and some jobs on
ci.centos.org will soon change.

ci.centos.org logs for weirdo jobs were already using
logs.rdoproject.org -- this stays true but logs will now be folded
under "centos.logs.rdoproject.org".
If you happen to click a link from ci.centos.org that ends up broken
on logs.rdoproject.org, try and see if the "centos" subdomain is
missing.

Regarding review.rdoproject.org, in preparation of migrating to the
RDO cloud infrastructure, we will slowly start moving log aggregation
from the Swift instance to logs.rdoproject.org.

Right now, the link to the logs (to Swift) are available at the end of
the Jenkins console log on review.rdoproject.org.
While not very convenient, we will do the same thing for
logs.rdoproject.org while we will figure out how to link directly to
the logs from the gerrit review... hopefully in the near future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]