[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Mon Jun 26 21:42:11 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

Links to the RDO-CI team scrum etherpad [1] and recording [2] from this
week's meeting are below.

Highlights:

 - RDO Cloud Software Factory Infra progress
   See notes on card [3] - wrt initiating containers jobs on RDO Cloud
   dmsimard has done initial infrastructure work to set up jobs:
   See test job [4] (dmsimard's test job)
   See the zuul layout and and job definitions in:
    - review.rdoproject.org: [5] [6]
    - compare to upstream: [7] [8]
   Review to add the new provider (RDO Cloud for TripleO CI) [9]

 - Multi-nic network isolation config on libvirt (trown)
  See Trello card [10]
  We probably need to still clone tripleo-ci for compatibility with newton
(see comment on [11] )
  *Or* we could just make default network isolation multi-nic on libvirt
starting only with master
  This second option seemed to be the best path forward from discussion in
meeting
  Cloning the CI repo is a bit tricky because we need to make sure to
checkout any changes to that repo

 - RDO Cloud DNS servers are down again
  We need a job that is running devmode there to watch this (action item
for rlandy)
  Workarounds are not working around for long.
  We need to merge the DNS-related changes: [12] [13] [14]

 - Review list will return to the meeting etherpad as per request pf the
team
  The purpose of this list will be for the TC/UA to make sure those reviews
are looked at and prioritized.

 - HA jobs moving from baremetal hardware to OVB
   We are still waiting for a response to our request for increased quotas
on qeos7.
   With OSP-11 jobs gating tripleo-quickstart and tripleo-quickstart-extras
changes, we are at current quota levels
   mburns (Release Delivery Team) is active on the request as well now.

 - PSA: Contributors outside the core RDO CI team should contact Gael
(gchamoul) with any reviews outstanding.

[1] - https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rdo-infra-scrum
[2] - https://bluejeans.com/s/wBhPS/
[3] -
https://trello.com/c/SDb04ZzR/104-work-within-rdo-community-on-building-pipeline-and-ci-for-all-the-containers-dlrn