[rdo-list] New "RDO Package Maintainer Guide" in website

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Fri Jun 23 15:21:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

As part of the actions to improve RDO community according to the
feedback received in the last contributor survey, we have created a
"RDO Package Maintainer Guide" in our website documentation [1]. Part
of it is just reordering of existing information, but there is some
new content which I'd like to highlight:

1. An onboarding guide for new maintainers [2]
2. A document about the tasks that packagers should perform when as
preparation for a new OpenStack version [3]

This is just an initial version, we'll keep adding information but i
encourage everyone to send new content or report what it’s missing to
make it great! [4]

Best regards,

Alfredo

[1] https://www.rdoproject.org/documentation/rdo-packaging/