[rdo-list] ocata centos 7.3 trove patches

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 10:12:46 UTC 2017

Hi Ignazio,

The patch is already in latest tested RDO Trunk repo,
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-ocata/current-passed-ci/

About getting it in official CloudSIG repos, RDO builds tagged
releases, for trove in ocata, this is 7.0.0. To get the patch in RDO
CloudSIG repo a new release tag is required upstream.

Information about the differences between RDO Trunk and CloudSIG repos
can be found in
https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/2016/05/new-in-rdo-repos-one-size-doesn-t-fit-all/

Best regards,

Alfredo