[rdo-list] Recent RDO blog posts

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 19 10:27:34 UTC 2017

Here's some of what RDO enthusiasts have been blogging about in recent
weeks.

If you blog about RDO, or OpenStack in general, are are not listed in
our planet feed -
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/blob/master/planet-rdo.ini -
please either add your feed to that file, or let me know so that I can
get you included.

Thanks!

Using Ansible Validations With Red Hat OpenStack Platform – Part 3 by
August Simonelli, Technical Marketing Manager, Cloud

In the previous two blogposts (Part 1 and Part 2) we demonstrated how to
create a dynamic Ansible inventory file for a running OpenStack cloud.
We then used that inventory to run Ansible-based validations with the
ansible-playbook command from the CLI.

Read more at
http://redhatstackblog.redhat.com/2017/06/15/using-ansible-validations-with-red-hat-openstack-platform-part-3/

TripleO deep dive session index by Carlos Camacho

This is a brief index with all TripleO deep dive sessions, you can see
all videos on the TripleO YouTube channel.
Read more at
http://anstack.github.io/blog/2017/06/15/tripleo-deep-dive-session-index.html
TripleO deep dive session #10 (Containers) by Carlos Camacho
This is the 10th release of the TripleO “Deep Dive” sessions

Read more at
http://anstack.github.io/blog/2017/06/15/tripleo-deep-dive-session-10.html

OpenStack, Containers, and Logging by Lars Kellogg-Stedman

I've been thinking about logging in the context of OpenStack and
containerized service deployments. I'd like to lay out some of my
thoughts on this topic and see if people think I am talking crazy or not.

Read more at
http://blog.oddbit.com/2017/06/14/openstack-containers-and-logging/

John Trowbridge: TripleO in Ocata by Rich Bowen

John Trowbridge (Trown) talks about his work on TripleO in the OpenStack
Ocata period, and what's coming in Pike.

Read more at
http://rdoproject.org/blog/2017/06/john-trowbridge-tripleo-in-ocata/

Doug Hellmann: Release management in OpenStack Ocata by Rich Bowen

Doug Hellmann talks about release management in OpenStack Ocata, at the
OpenStack PTG in Atlanta.

Read more at
http://rdoproject.org/blog/2017/06/doug-hellmann-release-management-in-openstack-ocata/

Using Ansible Validations With Red Hat OpenStack Platform – Part 2 by
August Simonelli, Technical Marketing Manager, Cloud

In Part 1 we demonstrated how to set up a Red Hat OpenStack Ansible
environment by creating a dynamic Ansible inventory file (check it out
if you’ve not read it yet!).

Read more at
http://redhatstackblog.redhat.com/2017/06/12/using-ansible-validations-with-red-hat-openstack-platform-part-2/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com