[rdo-list] [RDO] Major maintenance on review.rdoproject.org @ 2017-07-25 at 23:00 UTC

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 03:38:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

The maintenance is completed and jobs are once again running.
Please note that pending additional changes that will be made ASAP,
email delivery from review.rdoproject.org can either be delayed or not
received at all.

Other than email delivery, we've tested various jobs and everything
seems to be in working order on that end.

Please reach out to us by replying to this thread or on #rdo if you
notice anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks !

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]