[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 3 18:36:46 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday July 04 in Lagos, NG: OpenStack 7th Birthday -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Nigeria/events/238617176/

* Thursday July 06 in Copenhagen, DK: OpenStack - Why and How? -
https://www.meetup.com/openstackdk/events/237010731/

* Thursday July 06 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/241162929/

* Thursday July 06 in Zürich, CH: 16th Swiss OpenStack User Group Meetup
- https://www.meetup.com/openstack-ch/events/240577972/

* Thursday July 06 in Paris, FR: Meetup#23 Anniversaire 7 ans OpenStack,
NFV haute-performance -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-France/events/241124969/

* Monday July 10 in Fort Collins, CO, US: Cloud Security, managing &
monitoring - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/240675613/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org