[rdo-list] Reminder: RDO test day, February 2, 3

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 18:39:47 UTC 2017

A reminder that we'll be holding the Ocata Milestone 3 test day,
Thursday and Friday of next week, February 2 and 3, based on packages
that have passed CI at that point.

Details on this test day may be found at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/ocata/milestone3/

Everyone is encouraged to participate, using the test list provided on
that page. All feedback is welcome and helpful.

Note that some people will be traveling for DevConf.cz and/or FOSDEM
during this time, so please be patient on IRC if you have questions or
discussion items.

Please attend our community IRC meeting tomorrow, at 15:00 UTC, on #rdo,
for further discussion of this upcoming test day.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org