[rdo-list] Ocata requirements freeze coming WAS Shipping OVS 2.6?

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:53:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

sorry also so late (had my server check in sick) . I have seen various
discussions of the current test series. I'm hopeful to have a local test
machine for ocata but will be using packstack script. I saw some discord at
last request, is packstack still supported with CentOS v7 and ocata ?

Kindest regards,
Phill.