[rdo-list] Upcoming OpenStack meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 17:56:20 UTC 2017

It's another slow week in OpenStack meetups.

If you attend any of these, I'd love to see a blog post or two come out
of it. And if you're involved in your local meetup group and need RDO
swag to take with you, please do let me know.

--Rich

* Wednesday February 15 in Phoenix, AZ, US: Easing Your Cloud Challenges
and Happy Hour - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Phoenix/events/237219457/

* Thursday February 16 in Moscow, RU: Митап #1 2017 -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Russia/events/237051495/

* Thursday February 16 in Amersfoort, NL: OpenStack Newton release |
Bare Metal | Containers | Kubernetes | 2017 -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-nl/events/235320525/

* Thursday February 16 in Chesterfield, MO, US: Nuage Networks
Integration with OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-STL/events/237476000/

* Thursday February 16 in Cork, IE: Deep diving for pearls of wisdom in
setting up policy and permissions -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Cork/events/236354580/

* Thursday February 16 in Atlanta, GA, US: OpenStack Meetup - Octavia -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/237189297/

* Saturday February 18 in México City, MX: Workshop de Instalación de
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/OpenstackMexicoCity/events/237611790/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org