[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 18:46:04 UTC 2017

It's another slow week for OpenStack meetups:

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday January 31 in Richmond, VA, US: OpenStack and Tactical Clouds
- https://www.meetup.com/RVaLUG/events/236858288/

* Wednesday February 01 in Richardson, TX, US: Kubernetes containers -
Presenter - Walter Bentley of Rackspace -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/236079767/

* Thursday February 02 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting
-
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/236724672/

* Thursday February 02 in San Jose, CA, US: Lessons Learned
Deploying/Operating OpenContrail & OpenStack in SaaS Environment -
https://www.meetup.com/BA-NOG/events/235454981/

* Thursday February 02 in London, 17, GB: February London Openstack
Meetup - https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-London/events/236849194/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org