[rdo-dev] [outage][infra] RDO Cloud upgrade

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 12:27:46 UTC 2017

> Hi all,
>
> The RDO Cloud is being upgraded. As a result, we can expect outages in
> multiple RDO Infra services to happen until the upgrade is finished. For
> example, currently nodepool is failing to create new VMs, so CI jobs are
> being delayed.

Hi all,

The RDO Cloud upgrade is still ongoing. It has finished its first milestone (minor upgrade), and the RDO Cloud team is currently rebooting compute nodes, so some VMs being used for CI operations may fail.

Later today, the major upgrade will be performed, so we can expect disruptions. We will continue to work with the team to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.

Regards,
Javier