[rdo-list] RDO Mitaka with Ceph Jewel ?

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Thu Aug 31 14:58:04 UTC 2017

Yes, but switching to systemd is not a big issue I think.

CentOS 7 is systemd-ready :)

My main question is "will it work fine with Mitaka" ? Do I need to
upgrade the compute node ceph packages (for openstack integration) ?

I hope the answer is yes but I will be reassured if someone has already
try it

Marianne (aka Jehane on irc)