[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 14:18:11 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Wednesday August 23 in Chicago, IL, US: OpenShift on OpenStack: PB&J
in the Cloud Application Platform Sandwich -
https://www.meetup.com/RHUG-Chicago/events/242455041/

* Wednesday August 23 in Phoenix, AZ, US: Kubernetes-as-a-Service on
Platform9 - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Phoenix/events/242388603/

* Thursday August 24 in Helsinki, FI: OpenStackOperators Finland Video
Call - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Finland-User-Group/events/242277170/

* Thursday August 24 in Porto Alegre, BR: 2° Meetup OpenStack Rio de
Janeiro no Parque Tecnológico UFRJ -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Brasil/events/242578786/

* Thursday August 24 in San Diego, CA, US: Demystifying Cloud Storage -
Hands On - AWS & OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackSanDiego/events/240761052/

* Thursday August 24 in Chesterfield, MO, US: Mirantis: To Containerize
or Not to  Containerize… That is the Question! -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-STL/events/240300715/

* Thursday August 24 in Boston, MA, US: Containers - real world lessons
learned - Boston OpenStack Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/events/242596568/

* Thursday August 24 in Pasadena, CA, US: OpenStack L.A. Meetup - August
2017 - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-LA/events/242204505/

* Sunday August 27 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack 7th Birthday - Bangalore
Chapter at RedHat -
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/242587916/

* Monday August 28 in Berlin, DE: Virtual Class #2: Kubernetes on Bare
Metal w/ Kubespray for OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/kubernauts/events/242494778/

* Thursday August 31 in Littleton, CO, US: Discuss and Learn about
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Denver/events/241844203/

* Sunday September 03 in Bangalore, IN: August OpenStack Pune meetup
2017 - https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/242582061/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org