[rdo-list] DLRN builder migration to the RDO Cloud on August 16

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 11 07:16:48 UTC 2017

> rdo-list-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 08/09/2017 08:37:45 PM:
>
>> As discussed during the RDO meeting today, we want to migrate the
>> DLRN builder instance to the RDO Cloud next week. This migration
>> will give us higher performance for builds, and also tighter
>> integration of the different components inside the RDO Cloud.
>>
>> The plan is outlined in [1], and it will involve a one-by-one
>> migration of each of the workers.
>
> Are there any plans for ppc64le builders?  I can help with tech support
> or grunt work...

Nope, DLRN instances only builds OpenStack components which are
mostly noarch (there are few exceptions), since we didn't have the
hardware anyway, it was considered not to be a priority.
IMHO, having CI running on ppc64le would bring more immediate benefis.

We can always revisit that, though.

Regards,
H.