[rdo-list] Meetups this week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 14:59:58 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday April 24 in Morrisville, NC, US: RackSpace: Running and
Managing Kubernetes on OpenStack #15 -
https://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Kubernetes-Meetup/events/239136540/

* Tuesday April 25 in London, 17, GB: The April London Openstack Meetup
- https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-London/events/238584164/

* Wednesday April 26 in San Diego, CA, US: Kubernetes+OpenStack 101 -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackSanDiego/events/237026794/

* Wednesday April 26 in Orlando, FL, US: OpenStack and Ansible (we
changed the date to April 26) -
https://www.meetup.com/Orlando-Central-Florida-OpenStack-Meetup/events/239141057/

* Thursday April 27 in Helsinki, FI: OpenStackOperators Finland Video
Call - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Finland-User-Group/events/238428792/

* Thursday April 27 in Chesterfield, MO, US: Need for Speed - using DPDK
and SR-IOV - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-STL/events/239421362/

* Thursday April 27 in Pasadena, CA, US: OpenStack L.A. April Meetup -
OpenStack Use Cases - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-LA/events/238906254/

* Thursday April 27 in São Paulo, BR: 16º Hangout OpenStack Brasil - O
que preciso saber para criar minha cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Brasil/events/239407506/

* Saturday April 29 in Lima, PE: Presentacion del Grupo Openstack. -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Peru/events/238954877/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org