[rdo-list] Planet OpenStack, Planet RDO

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 12:56:53 UTC 2017

If you blog about OpenStack, anywhere, Planet OpenStack helps you spread
your message a little farther, which, in turn, helps spread the word
about the great work that our community is doing.

If you are not yet on Planet OpenStack, here's the basics:

http://planet.openstack.org/

Instructions for adding your blog to Planet Openstack:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/AddingYourBlog

Use the tag 'openstack' when you post about OpenStack, and then use the
#openstack tag in the RSS/Atom feed that you add to the planet. Most
modern blogging software provides a per-tag feed. For example,
http://www.jaddog.org/category/openstack/feed/ gives just the posts
about OpenStack, while ignoring everything else.

Finally, if you add your blog to Planet OpenStack, please also consider
adding it to
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/blob/master/planet-rdo.ini
as well. Planet RDO is a subset of Planet OpenStack, and is what I draw
from for blog content on rdoproject.org/blog, for content that I tweet
about, post to G+, and so on.

Thanks for all of you who do such an amazing job writing about what we
do, and for helping me amplify your messages.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity