[rdo-list] RabbitMQ version in RDO

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Tue Sep 20 15:50:43 UTC 2016

Hi Alan:

Thanks for pointing me to the RabbitMQ packages, we're going to test
those internally and report if we run into the issue again.

I do agree with what David has pointed out in that there should be a
process setup in order to make sure that the shipped packages that
come with RDO (at least the supporting ones such as MariaDB/Galera,
etc) should be good-to-go.  I imagine this might make things a bit
more difficult in terms of testing them, so I'm not sure what would be
the best path to take in this case.

Thanks
Mohammed