[rdo-list] Tuesday night at OpenStack Summit: RDO Community Meetup! (Speakers needed)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 16:46:31 UTC 2016

On 09/12/2016 11:19 AM, David Moreau Simard wrote:
> Do we know yet if there are sponsored summit events on tuesday evening ?
>
> I could see that having an impact on the attendance.

There are not any published yet, but there are *always* events, and they
typically start sometime around 7 or 8. So We're trying to get into that
gap between sessions and the evening activities, and also have a little
party of our own to try to hold onto a few of you a little longer into
the evening.

--Rich