[rdo-list] LinuxDays Prague

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 17:22:58 UTC 2016

We plan to have an RDO presence at LinuxDays Prague

https://www.linuxdays.cz/2016/

https://www.linuxdays.cz/2016/en/ in English

The event is free. The event is primarily held in the Czech language,
although there will be talks in English as well.

We expect to have an RDO banner, and RDO stickers. Eliska will be
present to manage our presence and our message there.

If you expect to be at that event, we (Eliska and I) would love to hear
from you. In particular, if you're already planning to attend, or if you
get a talk accepted, would you also be willing to volunteer some time to
answer questions at the RDO table?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org