[rdo-list] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : RDO meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 12:16:16 UTC 2016

Yes, I'm working on gathering all of the presentations/slides/URLs from
the event, and will have those to the list ASAP.

Also, due to technical difficulties I did *not* stream the event.
However, I did record it. I have not yet had a chance to review the
recording, so I don't know if the quality is very good, but I should be
sharing this soon, also.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison