[rdo-list] How are you using RDO? (Survey)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 15:15:26 UTC 2016

In the continuing effort to make sure that RDO is filling the needs of
the people that are using it, I have a few questions for the RDO
operators out there. I know that we all receive a lot of surveys, but I
hope that you'll consider taking 5-10 minutes of your day to offer a
little insight into how you're using RDO, what you'd like to see done
differently, and how you'd like to help out with that process.

https://goo.gl/forms/ZolZdgrfREHUs3Vt1

If you'd like to talk more in person, drop by our booth at OpenStack
Summit next week, or come talk to us in the #rdo IRC channel on the
Freenode network.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison