[rdo-list] RDO's cloud slaves are back on ci.centos.org

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 16:52:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

The three RDO cloud slaves are back online on ci.centos.org after a
re-deployment of the OpenStack cloud with the latest Newton release.

The current "permanent" slave had 16 threads on 4 cores and ~6GB RAM.
The cloud slaves have 2 cores and ~4GB RAM. These are pretty good
cores, though, E5-2640 v3s that are not oversubscribed.

I've toned down the amount of threads on the permanent slaves down to
10 (it was often struggling) and each cloud slave has 4 threads.
We're looking at a total of 22 threads for job execution.

If you do not need your jobs to be pinned to a particular jenkins
slave, please make sure to use the "rdo" label which is served by all
four slaves.

Let me know if you have any questions,

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]