[rdo-list] Fwd: An Evening of Ceph and RDO (schedule)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 13:32:14 UTC 2016

On 10/16/2016 01:28 PM, Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> wrote:
>> FYI, this is the schedule of talks at the Ceph/RDO event in Barcelona on
>> the 25th.
>>

> Hello,
>

> i see on eventbrite that event is full. Is still possible to join the event?

The eventbrite page -
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-of-ceph-and-rdo-tickets-28022550202
- is there primarily for promotion purposes. That is, so that we had a
page to link to in tweets and so on. We have ensured that in addition to
the registered "tickets", there's room for community attendees. Don't
worry, you won't be turned away at the door.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity